Wednesday, January 25, 2023

  "I know it's not too late for me. I'll just try until I'm able to reach more people every time," said "Tawag ng Tanghalan" (TNT) All Star Grand Resbak 2019 first runner-up Jex de Castro. Now more equipped than ever, he's also proud to represent the Philippines at the Stars of the Albion Grand Prix 2023 in London, United Kingdom. After failing to bag the TNT championship three years ago, Jex sees competing internationally as an avenue to reach more people through his music, since it will also be his second shot at winning a title. "One of my New Year's resolutions is to reintroduce myself and focus on my goals as an entertainer. Thankfully, VEGA Entertainment Productio...

Keep on reading: Why ‘TNT’ alum Jex de Castro needs your help in quest to conquer UK singing tilt
Sponsored Links : Snapchat Generator - Grab snapchat pass,photos,contacts and more for free.

Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!

Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter