Saturday, January 7, 2023

  Now that "Start-Up PH," Bea Alonzo's first teleserye for GMA Network, has ended its run, we asked the acclaimed actress how her transfer to her new home network changed her. Without skipping a beat, Bea said, "Growth happens when you're uncomfortable. Siguro 'yung discomfort that I felt nung lumipat ako could be likened to a fish-out-of-water moment because you aren't in your normal environment ... you're out of your comfort zone. "I thought to myself, 'What do I do? Will they like me? What if they don't?' Even at this point, that sense of trepidation lingers, gaya ng hugot ko in the early days of my love team with John Lloyd [Cruz]. But I don't mind feeling uncertain...

Keep on reading: Bea’s fish-out-of-water moment
Sponsored Links : Snapchat Generator - Grab snapchat pass,photos,contacts and more for free.

Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!

Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.
January 07, 2023 No comments » by Any Ideas Are Welcome
Posted in , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter