Sunday, January 23, 2022

While basketball is his top priority for the foreseeable future, Ricci Rivero said he's always open to dabbling in other fields outside sports. And right now, acting is something he enjoys and hopes to be good at. "I don't see myself yet as successful in basketball or acting. I just want to continue putting in the work. I'm always into trying new things. I have always been interested in local films; I enjoy them. When I was told there were opportunities to work with actors, I felt happy because I was looking forward to learning from them. I'm open to different crafts or fields," he said in a virtual conference for "Happy Times," an original film by the online streaming platform Up...

Keep on reading: UP Fighting Maroons’ Ricci Rivero’s 1st movie starrer almost 3 years in the making
Sponsored Links : Snapchat Generator - Grab snapchat pass,photos,contacts and more for free.

Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!

Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter