Wednesday, January 19, 2022

It changes your perspective on everything. It changes you as a person," actor-host Nico Locco told Inquirer Entertainment as he recalled how traumatized he was after two unidentified men forcibly got his cell phone as he was crossing the street over a week ago. The incident happened at night in Makati City. Luckily, Nico wasn't physically hurt. "They attempted twice. They failed the first time. I felt a hand graze my chest. They came back for Round 2 and, this time, I was using my phone, so they got it," Nico recalled. "The first rider popped me in the back of the head twice. I wasn't expecting it so I bent down and that's when they snatched my phone and drove off." He added: "...

Keep on reading: Gold Azeron finds kissing male costar Nico Locco ‘magical’
Sponsored Links : Snapchat Generator - Grab snapchat pass,photos,contacts and more for free.

Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!

Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter