Monday, January 24, 2022

MANILA, Philippines --- Presidential aspirant and former senator Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr. on Monday said he never had a troll farm, claiming that the social media support he is getting is "organic." Marcos was responding to claims that he was only topping presidential surveys due to huge troll farms, a notion which the former senator laughed at. "I challenge them to show me where the troll farms are. I challenge them to show me where I boosted. I challenge them to show me where I put ads," he said in an interview over One News PH. "I have no troll farm. I have never had a troll farm. I have never had a click army, I never boosted. Everything's organic, and I never bou...

Keep on reading: Bongbong Marcos: I have no troll farm
Sponsored Links : Snapchat Generator - Grab snapchat pass,photos,contacts and more for free.

Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!

Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.
January 24, 2022 No comments » by Any Ideas Are Welcome
Posted in , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter