Wednesday, December 1, 2021

I will definitely turn my back on show biz," declared actor-TV host Enchong Dee when asked for the first thing he would do if ever he decides to toss his hat into the ring and become a public servant. "For me, you can't be an 'artista' while you're in public service. I will stop everything. My businesses can't be associated with my being in politics. If ever, I want to be a public servant, not a politician," the 33-year-old said. "I always get asked about my plan to run. Right now, my answer is a big 'no.' This is because I am able to do a lot of things for others---something that I don't need to elaborate on---while being a private citizen, things that all public servants shou...

Keep on reading: Enchong Dee would love to do this PH president’s biopic
Sponsored Links : Snapchat Generator - Grab snapchat pass,photos,contacts and more for free.

Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!

Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.
December 01, 2021 No comments » by Any Ideas Are Welcome
Posted in , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter