For the longest time, Iigo Pascual was told by naysayers that he only made it in the industry, because of his father, Piolo Pascual. But it was something that he never allowed to get into him. "I didn't really feel pressured or scared about that because, deep inside, I know that my heart is into making music, acting and entertaining people. And I do those things because I love them, not because I want to prove to myself that I'm not just Piolo's son," the singer-actor told the Inquirer. He recently scored the biggest break of his career so far, landing a lead role in the Fox-produced Hollywood television series "Monarch," which also stars A-list actress Susan Sarandon. But d...
Keep on reading: Iñigo’s ‘measure of success’
Sponsored Links : Snapchat Generator - Grab snapchat pass,photos,contacts and more for free.
Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!
Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.
Monday, October 11, 2021
October 11, 2021
No comments »
by Any Ideas Are Welcome
Posted in Iñigo’s ‘measure of success’, latest, news, update
Search
Sponsored Links:
Snapchat Generator - Grab snapchat pass,photos,contacts and more for free.
Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!
Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.
Tiktok Booster - trends start here. Free Tiktok Followers, Likes, Views!
Resurge.com– The Resurge supplement is formulated to deliver fat-burning properties to help one lose weight in a short period.
0 comments:
Post a Comment